The Dave Fiddes Page
Ron Cumming en-route to braking the
outright lap record at the Knockhill racing circuit in Fife in
- Creating HTML Dialogs in
- A short paper describing how to use Microsoft Internet
Explorer HTML Dialog technology with Delphi.
- Delphi Windows95 Shell Extensions and COM servers
- The aim of this project is to write a Windows 95 Property
Page Shell Extension using only Delphi 2.0. I have the
current source available for download.
I should have an article/white paper describing how it
all works within the next,erm, month or so.
- Digital Tachometer
- My latest project is to build a Digital Tachometer using
a PIC microcontroller. I'm currently rehacking the
software to be fully interrupt driven. The project is
based on a design in Everyday
- Racecar Datalogger
- At the moment this is just a bunch of ideas...I'm hoping
to build a flexible, fast and cheap datalogger for racing
cars(like the one above) principally for the car below.
Press*** I now have a Motorola Coldfire
SBC5206 evaluation board! Pick up the latest
binary of GCC for Win95/NT on my new ColdFire development page.
- Formula Ford 1600 racing car
- I'm currently designing a FF1600 racing car which I hope
to run in the Scottish Motor Racing Club Scottish series
in the 1998 season(glup - so near yet so far!) If you're
interested in finding out more then have a quick peek at
Motor Racing Web Site
Halfway Decent Picture Arhcive
Here is my collection of halfway decent pictures. Mostly motor racing ones which is not that surprising I guess.
Where I spend 5 mins each morning
Electronic mail address
Copyright (c) 1996 David J. Fiddes.