Septentrian 12th Night
Hosted by the Canton of Ardchreag
January 17, 2015
– 10 am site opens
– 11 am King and Queen of Misrule opening court
– 11 am to 3 pm various contests
– 3 pm King and Queen of Misrule closing court
– 5 pm TEs will have court
Tyrone Community Centre
2716 Concession Road 7, Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada L1C 3K6
There is ample free parking and the hall is wheelchair accessible
Adults (18+) $15
Youth (10-17) $10
Children (9 and undr) free
(cheques payable to: SCA – Canton of Ardchreag)
Site fees do not include KET or NMS
We will provide kitchen and table space for all day potluck feasting!
– Games (including Twister, bouncy ball jousting, bag a bear, laurel toss, etc.)
– Silly A&S Competition (with faked documentation)
– Debate Contest (on silly subjects)
– Best Outfit (in a category TBD)
– Best Award medallion (made on site with craft supplies)
– Bardic Contest
– Draw your own Bayeaux Tapestry
– Sumptuary Laws of the King and Queen of Misrule (anyone who brings items for a food drive are given tokens with which to pay fines for breaking the laws
Autocrats: Colyne Stewart and Thorfinna grafeldr
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
From the 401, exit 432 in Bomanville
Head north on Liberty Street North
Turn right on Concession Road 7
The Shire of Bastille Du Lac Presents
Le Tournoi du Coeur de Glace
January 31, 2015
The Shire of Bastille du Lac would like to invite all Armoured and Rapier combatants to compete in the first tournament of the year!
The day will begin with the Kingdom Moot of Their Majesties Trumbrand and Kaylah, followed by a procession of fighters and consorts.
If you do not have a consort feel free to fight for your King, Queen, Prince, Princess, Baron, Baroness, Family, or Friends.
The tournament will alternate between Armoured and Rapier Combat.
A shield tree will be in use to track the tournament.
Please be advised that great weapons will be limited due to ceiling height.
prizes will be provided to the First, Second, and Third place competitors for both the Armoured, and Rapier tournaments.
Weather and Marshal permitting there will also be an outdoor Thrown Weapons range.
There will be a feast for 40 by:
Her Excellency Mahault of Swynford and the Honourable Lady Mahhild de Valognes
(Deb Mattingly and Valerie West)
Site Fees $12.00 plus KET $1.00
Children under 16 free
Non Member Surcharge $5.00
Feast Fee: $15.00
Please make cheques payable to the Shire of Bastille du Lac
Site opens at 9am and closes at 10pm
Event Stewart and Feast Reservations:
Amelius Cladius Rattanicus
22 Old Cheese Factory Rd.
Belleville Fish and Game Club
170 Elmwood Drive
Directions from the east and west
Take 401 towards Belleville exit at Shannonville Rd.(Shannonville rd. Is located between Belleville and Napanee)
Turn South for 1km to Airport Parkway
Turn right (west) on Airport Parkway
Follow Airport Parkway for 5km to Elmwood Dr.
Site is half way down Elmwood Drive on Left
Signs will be posted
Hosted by Monadh
Step Spritely at the Carnival of Venice!
Hosted by the Canton of Monadh
February 7, 2015
Schedule: Site opens: 9:30 am – Closes – very late
Renaissance Dance and Music Classes all day and a Masked Ball in the Evening.
there will be classes that are fun and accessible to all levels of experience!
Meadowvale West Church Centre
6945 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle,
There is ample free parking and The hall is wheelchair accessible
Site Fee: by Donation (cheques payable to: SCA – Canton of Monadh)
Food options TBA (but we have plans!)
Autocrat: Emma Danskona
Mundane Name: Sarah Scroggie
Address: 434104 4th line Amaranth ON, L9W 2Z3
Driving Directions: From the West (on 401)
· Take Exit 333, Winston Churchill and go south
· Turn left on Aquitaine Avenue
· Turn right on Glen Erin
· Turn right on any of the streets which lead to the ring road around the mall
From the East (on 401)
· Take Exit 336, Erin Mills Parkway and go south
· Turn right on Battleford Road
· Turn right on Glen Erin
· Turn left on any of the streets which lead to the ring road around the mall
The Church Centre is to the south east, “behind” the shops in the mall.
Google maps link