Hosted by the Shire of Bastille du Lac.
Stirling / Rawdon & District Recreation Centre
435 West Front St.
From the West – exit the 401 at Trenton and take the Trenton-Frankford Rd. North to Frankford. Turn right at the lights and go over the bridge. Turn left on the Frankford-Stirling Rd. and travel North to Stirling.
From the East – exit the 401 at Belleville and take Highway 62 North to Foxboro. From Highway 62 turn left on the Foxboro-Stirling Rd. to travel West and North to Stirling.
The site is about 20 minutes North of Trenton/Belleville.
Adult Member $13
Adult Non-Member $18
Youth under 16 – free
Event Autocrat & Reservation Steward:
Ludwig von Eisengrim
Presented by the Canton of Petra Thule
Little Britain Community Centre
Arena Rd, Little Britain, ON K0M 2C0
Site opens at 10:00.
Feast reservation to Lady Kaisa Haapalainen (see website for address)
Hosted by the Barony of Ben Dunfirth
Murder Melee XXXIII
Binbrook Conservation Area
5050 Harrison Rd.
Binbrook, ON L0R 1C0
GPS Co-ordinates: N43° 05.796’ W79° 49.705’
• Site Opens: Thursday, June 9 at 4:00 pm
• Site Closes: Sunday, June 12 at 1:00 pm
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must show your SCA membership, or a pass if a non-member (please see website to print the pass and bring with you), at the gate to the Conservation Authority or you will be charged their daily rate IN ADDITION to site fees.
IF YOU ARE ARRIVING AFTER 8:00 PM: The Conservation Authority will close their main gate at 8:00. If you are arriving after that there will be a combination lock attached to the gate which will allow you to open it. The combination for the lock is MELEE. Please make sure you close and re-lock the gate after you enter or leave.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF CONSTRUCTION IN THE AREA:
Updated directions: 4110 Harrison Rd.
1. Take the ON-403W toward Hamilton/Brantford
2. Take the Highway 6 South exit toward Caledonia/Port Dover
3. Turn Right onto Highway 6 South / Upper James
4. Turn Left onto Chippewa Rd. E.
5. Turn Right onto Trinity Church Rd.
6. Turn Left onto Kirk Rd
7. Take the 1st Right onto Harrison Rd
8. 4110 HARRISON RD is on the right
From London and parts South
1. Merge onto ON-401 E/Macdonald Cartier Freeway E toward Toronto
2. Merge onto ON-403 E via exit 235 toward Brantford/Hamilton/Niagara Falls.
3. Take the Highway 6 South exit toward Caledonia/Port Dover – continue to end
4. Turn Right onto Highway 6 South / Upper James
5. Turn Left onto Chippewa Rd. E.
6. Turn Right onto Trinity Church Rd.
7. Turn Left onto Kirk Rd
8. Take the 1st Right onto Harrison Rd
9. 4110 HARRISON RD is on the right
From Niagara Falls and parts East or Stateside
1. Take QEW W towards Toronto
2. Take exit 74 for Casablanca Boulevard S
3. Turn Left onto Casablanca Boulevard S – continue to end
4. Turn Left onto Main Street W/Niagara Regional Road 81
5. Turn Right onto Woolverton Road/Regional Road 8/Grassie Road – continue to end
6. Turn Right onto Regional Road 20 W
7. Turn Left onto Westbrook Road
8. Turn Right onto Kirk Road
9. Turn left onto Harrison Rd.
10. 4110 HARRISON RD is on the right
SCA 50th Year Anniversary Celebration is being hosted by the Middle Kingdom on June 17-27, 2016, at the Hendricks County 4-H Fairgrounds and Conference Center in Danville, Indiana.
The Incipient Canton of Northgeatham
(sponsored by the Barony of Ramshaven)
presents The Baron’s Brouhaha III
Directions: Travel to Tiverton, head north on Highway 21
towards Port Elgin. You will travel through a small hamlet
called Underwood. Concession 8 is one concession past that
heading North, turn right and head East for 2 concessions
and you will locate the farm. SCA signs will be posted. GPS
coordinates: 44.309678,-81.444268 / +44 18’34.84″,-81
Enjoy a fun-filled weekend of camping, A&S and marshall activites at the third annual Baron’s Brouhaha. A pot- luck feast will be held on Saturday night for any who wish to participate. Bardic circles will be held on both nights. Once again we will host the Settlers of the Ram game with prizes awarded on Saturday after feast . This year there will be many more prize winners. Dry space is provided in the barn in case of poor weather. Fire pits and wood are provided.
Armored combat, rapier, thrown weapons and archery will be offered.