We offer two annual membership levels – regular membership and sustaining membership. For those who choose to become members mid-year, we also offer a half-year regular membership. All members support our organization socially and financially: without this support contra dancing in Toronto could not succeed. Sustaining members choose to make a larger financial contribution to make an even greater impact.
Full-time students can also be TCD members! Students pay the same membership fee, but lower admission for each dance.
Half-year (Jan - June): $17
Your benefits as a TCD member
- 2 free guest passes to give to first-time dancers
- Discounted admission to afternoon and evening dances
- A magnetic name badge identifying you as a committed dancer who can be relied on for encouragement and assistance.
- Your ticket to a healthy, social and fun lifestyle
- Knowledge that you are helping to fund great callers and bands
- Membership in our vibrant community
$30, $50, $75, $100
Why become a sustaining member?
Because you will receive all the benefits associated with regular memberships plus two additional guest passes, and your additional financial support will help your dance community to...
- Offset a $1300 per year increase in rent payments for the dance hall
- Have the flexibility to replace equipment (such as the sound system) as needed
- Bring in more nationally and internationally known bands and callers for our double dances
You can purchase your membership on line using the form below and making payment from a PayPal account or any major credit card. Either way, the payment will be processed through the PayPal secure website.
If you prefer, you can also purchase your membership at the front table of any contra dance.
For more information contact our Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com.
To purchase multiple memberships, please add each one to the cart separately, so you can enter each member's name separately. To get back here from your shopping cart, click the "Continue shopping" link at the upper right of the shopping cart page.